Some reasons why I love this girl:
- she listens to me complain about the sameee ridiculous things over and over again.
- she's always willing to talk about things
- she isn't afraid to be herself - her crazy non-prescription glasses and all
- she gives the BEST backrubs
- she lets me take naps, and sometimes encourages them
- she eats her otterpops the same way as me
- she will swear just to make me laugh
- she came up with a legit handshake for us
- she lets me listen to my chill music all the time, though I think she secretly dislikes it.
- she is a die-hard Red Sox fan
- she leaves me little notes throughout the day
- she lies to the cafeteria manager to get food for me. (:
- she shares my love of taking pictures - especially at random times
- she gets ice cream every night from the cafeteria. I respect that.
- she will sing and dance like nobody is around
- she's willing to say prayers together EVERY night
- she started "our wall"
- her heart is THIS BIG.
- she is crazy/entertaining/consoling/perfect in her own way
We've felt it isn't just a coincidence that we're roommates. Oddly enough, other girls are shocked when they find that Arissa and I never knew each other before we came to SUU. Luckily, we've clicked and become long-lasting friends. All I know, from watching her go through current trials in her life, Arissa is an incredibly strong and amazing girl.
Love You Arissa Mae (: