07 March 2011

I still believe in summer days


I woke up early today, ready to start off my day right by going and working out. I did a pretty good job of getting ready and sneaking out of the room without waking up my roommate. However, when I turned around, all I could do was stop and stare. There was a completely unexpected blizzard outside.

I stood there for a moment, staring out at the snow falling and accumulating down below. Usually I would sit and watch the snow fall, curled up in a blanket, probably with a book in hand. I can't say I did that this morning. I turned right around, and went straight back into bed.  Today is officially a lazy day. It's time for a complete day of hoodies, cake, hot chocolate, reading, and being curled up in a blanket.

I need to make the best of what I've got. Who's ready for some Summer Nights? Mmm.

1 comment:

  1. That's how I've been feeling with all this cold, snowy, wet weather. But I have still contiued to get my exercise in. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete