24 April 2011

Easter Sunday

The Easter holiday is filled with chocolate bunnies, fake grass, and easter egg hunts. Though all of that is fun and exciting, I'm grateful that my family doesn't put such an emphasis on the traditional celebrations, but rather on the resurrection of Christ.

This year, being away from home (and without an easter basket),  I've really tried to focus on the true meaning of Easter. It's made this Easter so much more worthwhile.

I am still so amazed that I know that there is life after death because of the Resurrection of Christ.  I'm happy to know that my dad will have a full head of hair, my mom will be perfectly healthy, and I'll be with the ones I love forever.  (:  (Alma 11:43-44)

Watch a clip about the real meaning of Easter:


No comments:

Post a Comment