22 June 2011

Dear Dad,

I think you're an amazing person. Everyday, I see a selfless and hardworking person.
I feel so lucky to have such a great father like you.

You have taught me to work hard, not care about what others think, and to just have fun. 
You teach me to not give up, whether that be on a hike, with schoolwork, or through my trials.
You have raised me to love my surroundings, nature, and God.
Thank you for teaching me to work hard in school, and that being smart and showing it is not nerdy.
Thank you for supporting me in everything that I do, even when you don't agree with me.

After being on my own, I've come to find that we are a lot more alike than I ever realized.
And I am so grateful for that.

Thank you for not only being my father, but my dad, and my best friend.

I love you dad.  

Happy Belated Father's Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment