08 June 2011

For the First Time

Yesterday was a crazy day, full of some first moments.
Although there were many, I have a few to share.

It Was My First Time:

trying my new Almond Milk.
Since I am semi-lactose intolerant, I need a different kind of milk. I've been dying to have cereal, so my mom went and bought me some Almond Milk. It's surprisingly good; however, I found that it doesn't work so well with Raisin Bran. Bad idea.

going to the GYNO.
This is probably not appropriate for a blog, BUT it was a first (and a pretty big one at that). It was simply going to the lady doctor for some lady problems. Not too much of a big deal, however, still scary.

getting my blood drawn.
I don't even know my blood type. I don't know why its taken 19 years for this to happen. I needed this done while at my doctor's appointment to test my blood. Honestly, it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I just didn't look at it, and it was over before I knew it. Key point: they took out more blood than usual.

passing out.
Yes, I passed out. It was quite a confusing experience. We were setting up another appointment, and I got extremely lightheaded. I remember thinking to myself, "I need to sit on that bench over there." Next thing I know, I was on the floor with nurses surrounding me. The coolest thing about this experience was that I had a dream while being passed out. I don't remember what it was, only that Scott was there, and I wanted to go back to my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment