21 August 2011

the miracle of rice and everything nice

Lots has happened in the past little bit. So here's a very jumbled and semi-quick update.

1. Once upon a time, Scott threw me into the pool.
And I forgot that my phone was in my shirt.
So for the past week, I've been phone-less. However,
I found out that putting a water-damaged phone in a bag of rice out in the sun for three days will fix it.
And now I'm happy I have a phone again.
The End.

2. I was able to go to this place
with my family. Quite overwhelming, but still an amazing experience. I can't wait to go back and learn more.

3. We set up the lights for the reception yesterday as a test run. and it looks SO good. This week begins the big countdown to the wedding - only five days until Scott and I are married.

Tomorrow is the start of 12 hour workdays. Here comes extra stress and no sleep. Don't except too much blogging until after the wedding. 

ps. Here's a fun video my siblings and I discovered today. We got a pretty good laugh out of it.
Sometimes I wish it applied to me, maybe even with the monkeys and their cool plaid shirts:

No comments:

Post a Comment