23 September 2011

all these years..

...i have boasted about the fact that I have yet to see the "miracle of life"
a.k.a. birthing videos.

Yesterday, that status changed.

My Human Development professor so sweetly told our class that we would have the grand opportunity to watch 3 different videos of labor and delivery.

I won't go into any detail, but I believe those videos did an effective job of slashing any tiny bit of baby-hungry-tendencies that I might of had previously.

No babies will be gracing my family anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha! oh that is too funny! Are you going to BYU? Do you have Dr. Walker? I looooved her moral development, and adolescent classes. That video is probably the best birth control ever though. :)

    -Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete