12 December 2011

too much library time


Right now I am in the middle of toughing out finals. Campus is becoming my home and m&m packets are filling my backpack.

I might have played off finals weeks as something easy, but now I’m finding a bit of worry inside of myself.
There are too many people, creating hour-long lines for a simple 30 minute test.
There are too many finals, all of which I over over-planned, and under-studied.
And There's not enough food. period. I'm hungry when I study. 

But honestly, even if I don’t get the grade I want –most especially in my obsession to beat Scott at New Testament- it’ll all work out.

I found this quote this past summer from a fellow blogger:

"Things work out, it isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out, don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in him, if we will pray to him, if we will live worthy of his blessings, he will hear our prayers."
— Gordon B. Hinckley

Whether it be finals, job searching, or an unknown future, it all works out.
I promise.

1 comment: