09 January 2012

2011.

2011 was a wonderful year. 


I began my love for rappelling with Scott in Vegas.


Made some fun with our food during a Marti Gras celebration. 

Finished up school at SUU and said goodbye to my A300 girls. (along with Key Lime Pie. )

Moved in with Cousin, and had fun sailing - when I found the time.
 
Got Engaged.
 

Married the love of my life. 

Started school at a new university, and spent as much time as I could with my husband. (many naps included.)

And had our first christmas together.

Overall, 2011 was a great year. It was full of big decisions, great rewards, and a lot of happiness. 
So much is ahead for the two of us, and as nervous/terrified as I am, I can't wait for what lies ahead. I am ready for some new challenges, ready to be courageous in the unknown, I am ready for you, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment