16 January 2012

revamp.

As you can probably tell, I'm making some changes around here. 
I noticed after fishing around on different blogs that my design was getting a bit old and outdated. I probably should have realized that from the annoying pop-up that came up every time I signed in telling me to update my blog. 

Anyways, things will probably be a little askew for a bit, but it will take some time - I've realized how unintelligent I am when it comes to blogs. 

In the mindset of revamping, yesterday I dropped off my beloved wedding ring at the jewelers to get refurbished and all sparkled up. 

Since I won't get my ring back for another week, I'll be wearing this little gold jewel before I get my real rock back. 


1 comment:

  1. I love love love the new title and whole deal. Good job!

    ReplyDelete