10 February 2012

Wedding Diary: The Guests


I have always wanted a small and intimate wedding. I never wanted to stand in a receiving line and shake hands with my parent's friends on the most important day of my life. Instead, I wanted to be surrounded with people who really love Scott and I, and who have played a major role in our lives. I truly wanted to feel like everyone in attendance wanted to be there, and didn't feel an obligation.

We weren't sure how our wedding would turn out, but we were so happy with it. There was no pressure all day, just smiles and laughter from my family. At that point, the little details I had stressed over didn’t matter. Just having all of our favorite people in one place.












1 comment:

  1. I've always considered that. Sounds like it was a good way to go :)

    ReplyDelete