01 March 2012

work like a dog

This week has surprisingly become an awful week. Mostly due to the fact that I had to work much more than I anticipated.
However, I've found that work can sometimes be fun when you're working with a bunch of young singles.

Last night, Raintree had their 21st annual Polar Bear Plunge.
I started off the work day by helping residents renew their contracts, all while eating pizza and cookies. As for the big Polar Bear Plunge, I attempted to make the overly-anxious residents sign a waiver, and then proceeded to watch them make the stupid, but very fun decision to jump into a 35degree pool of water.

Although I was standing outside in the snow until late that night, I got dinner and lunch for free. Plus it was actually fun to be a part of the event. 


No comments:

Post a Comment