11 April 2012

it came with a phone call


Today has been exhausting, but definitely had its high points. I’ve been amazed at how much has been accomplished, and how much love and gratitude I have felt.

Here’s a list of the different kinds of great news we’ve had this past week:

1.      Today was the last day of classes. I’m excited for my half a week off until classes start up again for Spring.
2.      Scott’s Grandpa passed away peacefully and returned to his loved ones this last week, and we are so happy for him.
3.      My sister-in-law is completely prego. So excited!
4.      I received a letter from a prestigious university. (more about that to come tomorrow)
5.      Finally, and most importantly, Scott got a call during class today. It’s a call that we’ve been waiting and hoping for ever since he started the interview process with this company...

Scott was offered a job at Apple Inc.
            APPLE.   The one and only. Scott's dream company. Finding out this one good bit of news was probably one of the most exciting things I have heard all semester. We don’t know where we will be spending the next two years of our life, but it will make for an exciting time together.

After finding out about Scott’s offer, I felt this big wave of gratitude and an awareness of the many, many blessings that we have been given. I quickly said a prayer of gratitude -- one that is the start of many to come.
 Although this past week has been busy with finals and the end of the semester, we have truly been blessed with answers to our prayers.




Plus, I’ve been listening to all this song all day, just to match the happiness of the great news. 

3 comments:

  1. i happen to adore this post exceedingly, lovely. it reminds me of how good today was.

    -yours

    laineux || barbouze

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is soo exciting! my husband literally die if he got that.

    -k

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so happy for you! and i love that song!

    -madi michelle

    ReplyDelete