14 April 2012

my real life downton abbey (sort of)

Remember how a few days ago I mentioned something about receiving a letter from a prestigious university?

Well I figured it was about time I shared some more news.












I have officially been accepted to Cambridge University in England.

I will be studying in a Hogwarts-style castle, dining with the deans, and traveling to neighboring countries.
Scott will be studying along with me and we'll be enjoying a couple months together in Europe.
I’m nervous, and maybe a bit stressed about plans, but mostly excited. 
Get ready for some upcoming posts about the Cambridge countryside this July!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you could have imagined 3-4 years ago the direction your life has taken. I believe its because you have worked hard, trusted in the Lord and have let Heavenly Father work in your life. Good things don't always happen to good people, but Heavenly Father has a plan for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I am thrilled for you and am looking forward to reading all about your adventures... you best be blogging a lot for us. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you think i can fit in a suitcase? :/ hmmm...

    ReplyDelete