13 July 2012

london //

We first arrived in London, but I decided to post it last out of all the travels because its one of my favorites.
After flying out from Munich, we arrived in London, and Scott and I split from the parentals for a bit. I felt a little more at home, and well, I've been falling in love with the country and this city ever since.


Buckingham Palace - see that balcony, thats where the newly wedded royalty come out to kiss. sorta cool.




Pret A Manger.... my favorite store. All local food and it all tastes amazing. here's my typical purchase:
Tomato, Brie, and Basil sandwich with Ginger beer. Mmm. 


We were treated to Wicked by Scott's parents. A-mazing. Scott's first show, and he was blown away.



M&M world in London - and yes, the M&Ms are MUCH better here








No comments:

Post a Comment