21 August 2012

british berries


Dear USA, 
I'm sorry, but your fruit isn't as good as I thought it was. lets improve this.
love, erika
 - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I don't think I can ever go back to the fruit in good ol' America. 
The berries here are absolutely delicious. Although the strawberries are significantly smaller, I NEVER have the need to put sugar on them. EVER. Honestly, I eat the berries here as a dessert. 
Plus, I don't like cherries or blueberries - but cambridge/england has cured that problem. 

Along with my fruit obsession, here's some English strawberries and cream. 
Originally I thought that meant strawberries and whipped cream, but instead they mean actual liquid cream from the carton. 
And its amazing. 
the words that came straight from my mouth after taking a bite: "this has changed my life."



1 comment:

  1. And your hips will remember it forever too! :)

    ReplyDelete