26 August 2012

one year.





Moats & boats & waterfalls, 
alley ways & pay phone calls 
I've been everywhere with you
Let me come Home
Home is wherever I'm with you


I was listening to this song the other day and it made me think of Scott and I and everything that we have done together. We've accomplished so much during this first year of marriage. 
From shoveling walks way too late at night, to midnight rappels (that ended almost disastrously), to getting a new job, and traveling Europe together.

I can't believe how fast this year has snuck up on us. I can't adequately describe how much I love him. Honestly, it is crazy to believe I got married a year ago with what I thought was love. He's my best friend - the friend I have been trying to find my whole life. 

Today, I just finished up one of the best years of my life with my sweetheart.
And, we have many more adventure filled years to come. 

Happy one year - I love you darling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment