14 November 2012

North Shore.



Scott and I recently ventured over to the North Shore for his day off. I had been before, but this was Scott's first time. 
We started by driving around the east side of the island to make it up to Laie, about an hour drive. In Laie we stopped by the temple to do some work and visit some sister missionaries. It's a beautiful temple, and I can't wait to stop by some more. 






After some time in the temple, we drove up and around the top of the island over to the North Shore, specifically Hale'iwa. We stopped by Laniakea Beach to find some turtles (none found by the way), and then ventured on to sunset beach for some surfboard-watching, the little town for some window shopping (and an acai bowl -yum.), and finally over to the Grass Skirt Grill - my favorite.


  A mini coconut that fell at my feet. We don't get to see many falling coconuts of any size down in Waikiki.





No comments:

Post a Comment