04 February 2013

goodbye dual-income

It's a done deal.

I lost my job at Sephora. 
I was never officially told that they were letting me go, but I slowly drifted off the schedule. 
So, here I am, sorta wondering where my job went.

I think its because of the way I answered the, "How are you doing today?" question.
I answered with a "Great!" while the rest of the colorful sephorites responded daily with a
"Faaaaa-bulous!"

Yep. Thats it.

Even though my time there is done, I have learned a lot. They've changed me from the all-natural girl that wears only mascara and bronzer to a full out makeup filled face. 
So, I'll be working on some future posts on products that I found actually useful in that huge store of over-priced goodies.

Until then- cheers. 



1 comment:

  1. I think you are most beautiful when you are all natural anyways :)

    ReplyDelete