19 April 2013

wisdom

I'm currently lying in bed, feeling a little bit drunk, wondering where my day went.
I've had the great experience today of getting my wisdom teeth out. Scott has a phone full of videos, a freezer full of jamba juice, and I have a laptop ready to go with movies. 

The whole experience was not as bad as I expected. Although I have learned that I do not appreciate Valium like others do, and laughing gas made the experience bliss.

I'm probably going to take full advantage of the fact that I can't go anywhere - so hopefully I'll get a few more posts up and ready to go. 

Until then...


*The only photo I have of me  on Valium - 
trying so hard to focus on filling out the paperwork 
while trying not to tip over. not fun. *

1 comment:

  1. Hope your recovery goes well! Can't wait to see those videos! ;)

    ReplyDelete