21 December 2013

Christmas Date 9. Friday.

December 20th is a special day for us. 

Three years ago, it's the day that Scott flew home from France a couple days early to surprise me. 
After months of Skyping and countdowns, my boyfriend was finally in my arms. On this day, I cut off his ponytail, was itching to tell him I loved him, and thoroughly enjoyed kissing him after too many days with too many miles between us. 

December 20th kicked off Christmas for me that year. 
Truly, all I wanted for Christmas was him. 

It seemed fit for our Christmas date to include our classic French snack, and reminiscing on our dating days and how far we've come together. 
With Raclette cheese, baked potatoes, a baguette, and chocolate, our night was complete. 

We ended up snuggling on the couch, and finishing the night with my favorite Christmas movie "The Santa Clause."

This date might have been one of my favorites - I love our story and its connection with the Christmas season. 




*je l'aime des fois

No comments:

Post a Comment