20 May 2014

and I say, it's all right


I know springtime has been around for a while now, but I just can't get over this amazing season.

Suddenly the trees in front of our home are blossoming, the birds are chirping, the mountains are more green, and poor Scott is suffering from his annual allergies. 

Since moving back from our "tropical paradise," I've noticed the subtle changes in seasons, and have ended up loving them even more. 
Previously, I've never enjoyed Spring in Utah's because of the bipolar weather season, but this year I can't get enough of it. I have taken more walks, enjoyed the scenery, and breathed in the fresh air.
I yell with happiness when I see blue skies, and laugh with joy when I walk barefoot through the green grass.

Springtime, don't ever go away. You're just the best.



1 comment:

  1. I was on the phone with my sister the other day and walked out to get the mail and told her quite excitedly, "I walking barefoot in my yard!!" I love that feeling too.

    ReplyDelete