18 October 2014

twins


Although my days can get quite boring and monotonous with applying for jobs, occasional cleaning, and finishing overdue projects, these two kids make my day so much better. (yes Shellese, even when they scream.)

Their little toddler quirks and short mispronounced words are quite adorable. They'll call Scott and I their friends and they know we'll dish out candy if they ask for it. Hunter will watch princess movies with me, while Addi will climb all over me until I've given her some of my Mac & Cheese. I've taught them obscure animal sounds, while Scott's taught them how to act like Gollum. 

These kids are the best. 

       Mostly, it's just really so attractive to see your man with kids. 




                                                      *Looking at an airplane*






1 comment: